• Stetson College of Law, St. Petersburg, Florida
Juris Doctor Degree received in 1997, Honors
• University of South Florida, Tampa, Florida
Bachelor’s Degree received in 1995, Cum Laude
• University of Uppsala, Sweden, 1994, Dean’s List
• State Courts of Florida
• Middle District Courts of Florida
EXPERIENCE & ADVOCACY:
• Former Assistant Public Defender in Orange County, Florida.
• Tried numerous criminal jury trials.
• Tried numerous family law trials including issues involving Child Custody, Time
Sharing, Divorce, Alimony, Child Support, Equitable Distribution
and other matters related to Family Law.
• Tried many Substantive Motion Hearings.
• Florida Legal Elite 2016, selected by Florida Trend Magazine
• AV Preeminent rating, Martindale-Hubbell, 2015 to the present
• AVVO rated Superb, 2015 and 2016
PRO BONO ACTIVITIES:
• Active Volunteer, Attorney Ad-Litem for Thirteenth Judicial Circuit, Since 2008
• Active Volunteer Attorney, Crossroads for Florida Kids & Florida’s Children First, Since 2013