Experienced Tampa Divorce Lawyer Provides High-Quality Representation
Divorce with dignity
At the Law Office of Patricia Palma, P.A. in Tampa, our firm’s goal is to provide dignified and professional legal services to all of our clients. We understand that all family law cases are different and that each case requires a unique approach and strategy. We handle uncontested cases involving minimal assets. We also handle the most complex cases involving substantial assets. In both scenarios, our firm assertively and professionally represents our clients to insure that their best interests and their children’s best interests are protected. Our thorough understanding of the issues surrounding divorce helps us look out for the present and future needs of our clients and their families.
We provide assertive and professional representation in the following areas:
- Divorce — During a divorce, you need a dedicated attorney to advocate for the best interests of you and your family. Our firm has the skill and experience necessary to help you start a new chapter of your life with a strong foundation.
- Family law — Changes in your family structure can be scary for all those involved. Whether you are experiencing marital conflict or facing another issue close to home, you need a family law attorney who can provide you with understanding support and trustworthy representation.
- Alimony — A key question in many marital breakups is whether the economically weaker spouse will continue to enjoy the type of lifestyle they have grown accustomed to. Numerous alimony options exist under Florida law, and we vigorously pursue a proper result.
- Child support — When parents of minor children break up, it is crucial to establish accurate child support terms. We present authoritative information so that a fair rate is set and also assist with modification and enforcement actions.
- Time-sharing — We are dedicated to creating child custody arrangements that are truly in the best interests of our clients’ sons and daughters. This includes developing detailed plans so that both parents can maintain strong bonds with their children whenever possible.
- Military divorce — Our firm handles military divorce proceedings for service members and their spouses. No matter what your particular circumstances might be, we provide thorough advice on the unique issues that affect these cases.
- Collaborative divorce — For many divorcing couples, litigation is not the right option. We guide clients through the collaborative divorce process, which encourages communication and cooperation between parties.
- Uncontested divorce — If you and your partner have settled upon terms to end your marriage, we can ensure that your uncontested divorce is completed in a legally sound, cost-effective manner.
Serving clients in Hillsborough, Polk, Pasco, Pinellas and Manatee counties, we are committed to helping Floridians overcome family challenges and gain the peace of mind they deserve. Regardless of your specific concern, you can be assured that your attorney will answer your questions clearly and keep you informed about the progress of your case.
Contact an accomplished Florida divorce attorney to schedule a meeting
The Law Office of Patricia Palma, P.A. represents Gulf Coast clients in divorce and custody matters. Please call 813-693-5158 or contact us online to schedule an appointment at our office in Tampa.