OUR FIRM PRACTICES EXCLUSIVELY IN THE AREA OF MARITAL AND FAMILY LAW
Divorce With Dignity
Our firm’s attorneys understand the sensitive nature of difficult family law matters, and are dedicated to maintaining the privacy of our diverse clientele. Since 2000, our law firm has vigorously represented clients throughout the state of Florida in all family law matters.
Our attorneys work diligently to ensure your case is handled with dignity and professionalism, offering legal guidance and high quality legal representation in the following practice areas:
- Alimony: When you reach the difficult decision of divorce, there are so many variables, including how the economically weaker spouse will continue to enjoy their livelihood from a financial standpoint. Alimony or spousal support may be a major factor in your divorce. Our attorneys can help negotiate a creative solution for your financial circumstances and overall needs to lessen the harsh impact of divorce.
- Timesharing: When you are going through a divorce, the best interests of your children is always a top priority. Our attorneys have a significant amount of experience in all aspects of Timesharing (custody law). We are dedicated to protecting the best interests of our clients and their children.
- Child Support: When parents divorce and have children, or have a child with another parent, child support is a very important issue that needs to be properly calculated and planned out. Our attorneys can be of assistance with your child’s financial support needs.
- Collaborative Divorce: For many couples, litigation is not the right option during divorce. Collaborative divorce encourages communication and cooperation between the divorcing parties. The understanding attorneys at our firm guide clients through the collaborative divorce process.
- Divorce: Choosing to dissolve your marriage can be stressful and overwhelming. During your divorce, you need a dedicated attorney to advocate for the best interests of you and your family. Our lawyers have the skill and experience necessary to help you through the divorce process.
- Family Law: Changes in your family structure can be scary for all those involved. Whether you are experiencing marital conflict or facing another issue close to home, you need a family law attorney who can provide you with understanding support and trustworthy representation. Our attorneys are dedicated to answering all of your questions as we guide you through the family law process.
- Military Divorce: If your marriage is ending and you require legal representation for a military divorce, our attorneys with Law Office of Patricia Palma, P.A. will work to ensure the well-being of you and your family.
- Uncontested Divorce: If you and your spouse are divorcing and have agreed on the terms, our compassionate attorneys with Law Office of Patricia Palma, P.A. can help finalize your uncontested divorce. We will ensure that legal requirements are satisfied in a prompt, effective manner.
When you work with The Law Office of Patricia Palma, P.A., you can be assured that your attorney will answer your questions and keep you informed about the progress of your case.
Contact our Tampa law firm today
Law Office of Patricia Palma, P.A. cares about your personal situation. Let our lawyers help you achieve peace of mind. You are welcome at our office, conveniently located in Tampa. Call the firm at 813-693-5158 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.