Experienced Florida Attorney Works to Modify Family Court Orders

Advocate handles cases involving alimony, custody and support terms

Under Florida law, parties affected by a family court order have the right to file for a modification based on substantial changes in circumstances that would affect the rights and obligations in those directives.  Our firm handles requests relating to:

  • Alimony — Alimony, also known as maintenance, is usually meant to give a divorced spouse the ability to support themselves financially. A shift in either party’s earning ability can drastically alter the fairness of these determinations, requiring a modification to the maintenance order.
  • Child support — Child support is usually determined by a formula and can be adjusted if either parent has a substantial change in income. However, the order must be revised before the paying parent’s obligation is raised or reduced.
  • Child custody — If parental relocation, substance abuse or any other substantive factor makes it necessary to revise custody orders such those involving legal responsibility or time-sharing, we can file a modification that demonstrates a change is warranted.

Contact an effective Florida lawyer for advice on modifying a family court order

The Palma Family Law, P.A. represents Gulf Coast clients in actions related to the modification of divorce and custody orders. Please call 813-693-5158 or contact us online to make an appointment at our Tampa office.

Contact the Palma Family Law, P.A.

Please fill out the form below and our attorney will contact you.


Palma Family Law, P.A.


610 W Horatio St,
Suite 5,
Tampa, Florida 33606